What's the best paintball gun? in your eyes - Page 2
Close

What's the best paintball gun? in your eyes

This is a discussion on What's the best paintball gun? in your eyes within the Paintball forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Depending on how much you want to spend, but i have tried a few and i really like my 03 shocker, its really light and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Depending on how much you want to spend, but i have tried a few and i really like my 03 shocker, its really light and accurate, if you like to run around a lot instead of bunkering, i would recommend it, imo.

i'm a half and half person...it merly depends on the type of player the other person then i'll do the best tactical position to best him

For a new player, its EXTREMELY tough to beat anything Tippman.

The two favorite MARKERS that I've owned have been an Angel LCD and an '03 STO 'Cocker. Both markers shot more then 100 cases of paint through them combined with only 2 breaks. They always worked. The cocker was a touch more accurate, but I honestly believe that it was because of the barrel on it (14" CustomProducts).

Take my words with a grain of salt, as its been 4 years since Ive played/ been in the scene. However, if I were to buy another marker, I'd not think twice about anything WGP or WDP.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

guessin about 189 or something since its been used

Quote Originally Posted by Stigeorge
    For a new player, its EXTREMELY tough to beat anything Tippman.

The two favorite MARKERS that I've owned have been an Angel LCD and an '03 STO 'Cocker. Both markers shot more then 100 cases of paint through them combined with only 2 breaks. They always worked. The cocker was a touch more accurate, but I honestly believe that it was because of the barrel on it (14" CustomProducts).

Take my words with a grain of salt, as its been 4 years since Ive played/ been in the scene. However, if I were to buy another marker, I'd not think twice about anything WGP or WDP.
    um..... you spelled tippmann wrong. double Ns at the end

Hey,

I'd personally recomend this gun (link below) Because of the price, reliability, and build. It requires almost no maintenance. I have gotten it wet or muddy and its easily cleaned.
    Hope it works out for you
    https://amzn.to/30bocHS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads