Best deal ever! (46" Sony LCD HDTV, Playstation 3, PS3 game, blu ray movie = $951
Close

Best deal ever! (46" Sony LCD HDTV, Playstation 3, PS3 game, blu ray movie = $951

This is a discussion on Best deal ever! (46" Sony LCD HDTV, Playstation 3, PS3 game, blu ray movie = $951 within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Gun Forums category; I went to best buy earlier this evening and picked up this deal. Saved a good $700 on the deal which is epic! The TV ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I went to best buy earlier this evening and picked up this deal. Saved a good $700 on the deal which is epic!

The TV is outstanding and the picture is amazing. I wanted a PS3 anyway (For gran turismo 5) so this worked out perfectly for me.

You have to get all 4 items in order to get the amazing deal, no exceptions. See the link for details, and this is totally legit, not some weird scam or anything... I went to best buy without any problems at all... Asked for the deal and came out a little while later with my stuff.

Link:

http://bit.ly/865biv

Hurry and act on it while supplies last!
    When in doubt, ask Adler.

I wish I had 951 bucks.

The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) mwink822's Avatar
    That's a damn good deal. Trouble is one, I don't have $951.00 to drop right now, I already have a PS3 and I flat out don't have enough room for a 46" TV.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, I had to sell a set of racing seats as well as a pistol (finally got a buyer for the G27)... It was worth it though, I never shoot that pistol and I had no need for the seats since they are from my old car.

Hmm. That is a smoking deal. But, Im kinda stuck ont he Samsung.

I need a PS3 too, not a bad combination. I'll have to swing over the BB and check it out.

*peeks out window*

10" of snow and still falling! Don't need another excuse to leave!

-chet

Yeah its snowing like hell here in Iowa. We are set to get up to 14 inches today and 45mph winds tomorrow. I sure as shit am not driving to Ames to go to work.

The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

The wind just arrived here. drifts are stackin up!

-chet

Yeah same here. I have blown out the drive and walk twice. Both times it was at least 6 inches high. They are predicting 8-12 ft drifts tomorrow and thinking of closing I 35 and I 80 down.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Blindeye_03's Avatar
    I think my parents got in on that deal... my dad emailed me Saturday telling me they got a tv, and a ps3

You silly cats and your snow... We got about a centimeter of snow in a few parts of the bay area and everyone freaked out... The highway patrol is on high alert for black ice and is doing a lot more patrols just for the sake of finding black ice around the bay area... How lame are we? lol!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads