Any Subaru or EVO Owners? PM Me
Close

This is a discussion on Any Subaru or EVO Owners? PM Me within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Hey Everyone, I work in the aftermarket performance field for Subaru vehicles and EVO VIII-X so if you need any parts send me a PM. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey Everyone,

I work in the aftermarket performance field for Subaru vehicles and EVO VIII-X so if you need any parts send me a PM. If you anywhere near the SF Bay Area and need work done let me know as well, we have 2 full time techs and a Mustang Dyno for dyno tuning. Let me know so I can help you out!

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Nose Nuggets's Avatar
    might be quicker to have all the NON wrx owners send you a pm

what are your service rates?

I worked at Goodies Speed Shop for 5 years myself - not anymore though

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nose Nuggets
    might be quicker to have all the NON wrx owners send you a pm

what are your service rates?
    Labor is $85 per hour and custom fab is $100 per hour but we usually package it up for a good rate. Tuning rates depends on type of engine management.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowend
    I worked at Goodies Speed Shop for 5 years myself - not anymore though
    Good stuff.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Nose Nuggets's Avatar
    oh cool. depending on how i work this insurance claim i might come by for a bit of work. nothing fancy.

Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about guns. Gun-Nut's Avatar
    Who do you work for?

I had Shiv from Vishnu tune my 02 WRX. He did an excellent job, even though most WRX owners don't seem to like him. He was able to get me 292 awhp on 93 octane with his stage 2 package.
    I have an 06 STI currently that is bone stock. I'm starting to get the itch though, so it won't be long before I'm looking for engine management and a turbo back to start. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Nose Nuggets
    oh cool. depending on how i work this insurance claim i might come by for a bit of work. nothing fancy.
    Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun-Nut
    Who do you work for?

I had Shiv from Vishnu tune my 02 WRX. He did an excellent job, even though most WRX owners don't seem to like him. He was able to get me 292 awhp on 93 octane with his stage 2 package.
    I have an 06 STI currently that is bone stock. I'm starting to get the itch though, so it won't be long before I'm looking for engine management and a turbo back to start. Any recommendations?
    Well I didn't want to say publicly cause didn't want to piss off any mods of the forums but the shop is GST Motorsports. I would say Cobb AccessPort is the way to go for engine management. For the turbo-back I would suggest any full 3" bellmouth downpipe (i.e. TiTek) and for the cat-back they all pretty much work fine just more a personal preference on looks and sound. Based on your goals and driving style we could put together a project plan for your car. Let me know.

Shiv knows what he's doing, but he's an asshole. Most local shop and suppliers won't do business with him anymore.

I run an Accessport with Standard CA Stage 1 programming on my 02 WRX and it made a world of difference

Shiv knows what he's doing, but he's an asshole. Most local shop and suppliers won't do business with him anymore.

I run an Accessport with Standard CA Stage 1 programming on my 02 WRX and it made a world of difference
    Your feelings you describe do seem to be the feelings of a lot of people, me however I have never had an issue with Shiv. Considering a dyno ProTune? Let me know, I will hook you up with Gunactics member discount

Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about guns. Gun-Nut's Avatar

Yeah, I hear that a lot. I've only talked to him about a half dozen times on the phone and for about 45 mins. while he tuned my car. He was very impressed to get that much horsepower out of a car with 150K on the engine and tranny.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads