Multi-Player Gaming - Page 2
Close

Multi-Player Gaming

This is a discussion on Multi-Player Gaming within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Can't wait for the Xbox360 to PC, Team Fortress 2 server h4x! Get some Console Controller vs Mouse/Keyboard matches going! (Yes it's a total rumor ...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) ORCA's Avatar
    Can't wait for the Xbox360 to PC, Team Fortress 2 server h4x! Get some Console Controller vs Mouse/Keyboard matches going!
    (Yes it's a total rumor for now)

i dont have any new game systems or a good computer. my graphics dirver is built onto the motherboard and I cant put in a new one for better games );

oh snaps we have to play rb6 v one day! i play 360 too

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

rb6 vegas here too, xbox live officercarney

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Janq's Avatar
    G3 I'm on very often, up to the last 2 wks (spending my nights painting and doing last minute pre-winter renovations & fixes).
    I'm a member of the clan 'KA' and were on SonicArmy.com and compete in challenges weekly.

Shoot me a friend list invite and I'll return in kind.
    Ditto for you too Carney.

- Janq

I don't play half life but I think this is a great idea and think it's cool that there is now a Gunatics team! Thanks for doing it ORCA!

When I have time for games, its Hitman for me... Doesn't matter which one... Oldschool to newschool, I love them all.

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat
    TFC FTW But TF2 Is still badass.
    TFC FTW +eleventy. I wish every mechanical device in real life could be fixed by whacking it with a wrench.

I used to play Quake/Quake II back in the old days, but I don't game so much anymore. Red Orchestra for UT2004 really caught my attention (LOL, Mosin fanboy) and I liked the attempt at uber-realism. Haven't even played that in years though.

Other shooters I've at least tried....
    Counterstrike: too many children, too much "gaming the game"
    RTCW: Not bad. Fun, fast paced, with just a hint of historical flavor.
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Kinda weak, but a little bit more realism than RTCW for a WW2 shooter.
    UT2004: The game you had to buy to play Red Orchestra. What can I say, it's UT. Reflexes win over tactics, but it's fun.
    Quake 3: classic twitch-shooter. Worth it for the mods.

Other games I've been involved in over the years:
    IL-2 Sturmovik, I flew with IV/JG51 "Mölders". Awesome bunch of pilots.
    Falcon 4, ages ago. Didn't really venture online.
    Last edited by kartoffel; 10-15-2007 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    I don't play half life but I think this is a great idea and think it's cool that there is now a Gunatics team! Thanks for doing it ORCA!

When I have time for games, its Hitman for me... Doesn't matter which one... Oldschool to newschool, I love them all.
    Oh ho Brucie! Hitman is now available for delivery on Steam (The same gaming engine to deliver Half-Life and all it's related goodies). http://www.steampowered.com/v/index....US&term=hitman

So we may suck you into the Half Life engine after all

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Nose Nuggets's Avatar
    man you guys cought me in the "off season". i just recently burnt myself out of the old counter strike source and battlefield games. but, battlefield 2 was my game of choice for a while. we seriously geeked it up and competed in a ladder style tournament for a couple "seasons". now im mainly playing single player games. i just finished getting ghost or silent assassin on all the Hitman Blood Money levels, except the last one. having some issues with that one. some other new games worth mentioning are Medal Of Honor Airborne, if you have a bad ass rig that game is worth purchasing simply for the visuals. Splinter Cell double agent is good, im a HUGE stealth game fan. and Ghost recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is also fun if you dont mind slow paced methodical shooters that stress more on tactics then run-and-gun. i bought Portal yesterday, which is a Source Engine (HL2) mod. i never had so much fun for $20. its the sweetest puzzle game ever. extremely elaborate puzzles that require the use of portals (as you may have guessed) to complete them.

NN - Time for TF2 for you!

For the record. Cat is quite the sniper...

Last edited by ORCA; 10-16-2007 at 11:00 AM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads