Multi-Player Gaming - Page 14
Close

Multi-Player Gaming

This is a discussion on Multi-Player Gaming within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Gun Forums category; And.. just got done playing Black Ops. Only had a few minutes to checkout Single and Multi. Single player has a pretty intense story line. ...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) ORCA's Avatar
    And.. just got done playing Black Ops. Only had a few minutes to checkout Single and Multi. Single player has a pretty intense story line. Gameplay is immersive and looks to hopefully be an interesting story. Although I'm getting lots of MGS storyline flashbacks.

Multi is like MW2, but with different weapons and streaks. Still very "arcade-y" Already saw lots of complaints regarding lag and experienced some jumpy screen play, but that stuff usully gets hammered out in an update or 2.

Again only a few mintues into the game, but fun so far.

I do miss the large campaign sized large maps from MOH and BC2, over the CTF size maps in BO.
    Last edited by ORCA; 11-10-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) mwink822's Avatar
    Well, I gave in and got Black Ops and must say it strikes me as rather meh on the multiplayer front. Single player seems to be pretty decent. Overall, it seems to be MW2 all over as far as style of gameplay and all that crap...it's just set during the Cold War rather than present day. I'll give it a little more of a chance, but it isn't really flooring me at the moment.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) ORCA's Avatar
    So I'm def at the point where I'm forcing myself to play Black Ops just to justify the $60 expenditure. Actually having more fun with MOH MP.

Sad sad sad...

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

The one plus that I give COD BO is that the Zombie mode is moderately entertaining/different.

i'm on the fence still for getting BO on the SexBox360. I played it for 6 hours and I'm just not convinced that its worth it. Napalm is gay. Helicopter is semi-over powered... and 3 bursts from the m16 doesn't kill someone ? not to mention the weird lurching when you connect bullets with someone.

i had like a barely over 1.00 ratio BO...go home and hop back on MW2 and I'm back at 4.00+

Oh decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by mattxander12
    i'm on the fence still for getting BO on the SexBox360. I played it for 6 hours and I'm just not convinced that its worth it. Napalm is gay. Helicopter is semi-over powered... and 3 bursts from the m16 doesn't kill someone ? not to mention the weird lurching when you connect bullets with someone.

i had like a barely over 1.00 ratio BO...go home and hop back on MW2 and I'm back at 4.00+

Oh decisions...
    I'm rather perplexed at the game's lack of kill power too. I played for a while last night and had at least four or five times where I connected with multiple shots from the M14 and no kill. WTF?

TIme to dust this thread off. Anyone playing Medal of Honor Warfighter? I'm really digging this one. It has Call of Duty beat hands down.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Remove Ads

Ads