Programming career
Close

Programming career

This is a discussion on Programming career within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Should I start learning programming? I'm 38 and computers aren't my strength. But I don't mind getting out of my comfort zone...

Programming career

Should I start learning programming? I'm 38 and computers aren't my strength. But I don't mind getting out of my comfort zone

This is a great idea, I know many people who started their career after 40 and succeeded in it.

Quote Originally Posted by FTurner90 View Post
    Should I start learning programming? I'm 38 and computers aren't my strength. But I don't mind getting out of my comfort zone
    Well, if you're not so good with computers, you should try something else, I think. Or you should accumulate more knowledge before you try to work in IT. My uncle is 40 years old man. He worked as an insurance agent for about 15 years, but then got tired of it and became a network engineer. He made it, but he says that it was damn hard. He even used SPOTO help. As far as I understand, they're helping with exams, giving you the right answers. It sounds like cheating, but I understand why people doing this. Because these exams are super hard.
    Last edited by ImmortalOne; 08-11-2020 at 07:45 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

It is a quite interesting area, in addition to the fact that you can specialize in many things along the way of learning, for example I have stopped programming more constantly for a while, but I managed to take advantage of this by a lot, from knowing many destinations of I travel to be able to comply with the creation of websites like https://thenomadvisor.com/ for example, I also had to learn a lot about design and writing to be able to dedicate myself to what I do now, which is writing content for blogs. But honestly, programming knowledge has made life easier for me. From understanding how systems work, to apps, because the truth is something that is very fulfilling as a person.

In my opinion, it is a wonderful job and in this field, you can earn pretty good money.
    Anyway, you try and if you see that you will not manage then there are thousands of other solutions with which to make money.
    If you are interested, you can come here https://themoneymix.com/passive-income-ideas/ to see many passive income ideas because they are really useful and it has helped many. I wish you much success no matter which path you choose.
    Last edited by Slaterless; 09-19-2020 at 10:08 AM.

I love money

Programming is something good and interesting and it is the future now that's not questionable for sure. I know a lot of people who found their side hustle ideas on a website and there is nothing to be ashamed of, you just want to make money, for you, for your family, you should be proud. I know that will motivate and hard every will come by itself, don't panic if you don't know want you should start there are websites that can really help you.
    Last edited by Slaterless; 11-04-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads