PC Games WhatsApp Group Link
Close

This is a discussion on PC Games WhatsApp Group Link within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Gun Forums category; PC Games WhatsApp Group Link. Join the latest and Most Active PC Gamers Whatsapp Groups This is for the people who love to play games ...

Awesome, thank you

I am interested, and I will check the link right now as most probably I am one of the biggest fans of video-games, but at the same time, I am the person who likes to try different games and not to play only one for too long. Also, I try to choose only the games that allow me to buy rocket league items, and to make the game more interesting. Of course, it is not crucial, but it is a very important characteristic I pay attention to. What about you guys, which video game is your favourite one, and why?
    Last edited by Carlearl; 12-28-2020 at 01:19 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Carlearl View Post
    I am interested, and I will check the link right now as most probably I am one of the biggest fans of video-games, but at the same time, I am the person who likes to try different games and not to play only one for too long. Also, I try to choose only the games that allow me to buy rocket league items, and to make the game more interesting. Of course, it is not crucial, but it is a very important characteristic I pay attention to. What about you guys, which video game is your favourite one, and why?
    I also would like to buy rocket league items

Remove Ads

Ads