New goodies at the shop.
Close

New goodies at the shop.

This is a discussion on New goodies at the shop. within the Members Gallery forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Left to right: Ruger SR-556, Sig 522, and S&W M&P 15-22 (my new plinker) ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gunatics Trusted Vendor brokenarrowtactical.com BrokenArrow's Avatar

New goodies at the shop.

Left to right: Ruger SR-556, Sig 522, and S&W M&P 15-22 (my new plinker) .

NDM-86!!!!!!!eleven!!11!one

BA, your shop is full of win. Next time I'm out west I'd love to stop by and drool a bit. Grandma in Vallejo, plus work usually sends me out to NASA Ames once a year or so regardless.

You have seriously got some DECENT gear, especially for it being California. Very nice.

Last edited by kartoffel; 12-07-2009 at 05:59 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

Very nice, you work at one of the best shops in CA.

Also, I have the same suppressor on my AK... The draganov type. I love the way it looks, so mean looking!

Ever fired an FS2000? I know fatcat has one but other then that I don't know anyone else that has fired one (not that I can remember at the moment)... I really want to try that thing out, so if you ever get one, let me know, I'll supply the ammo and targets!
    When in doubt, ask Adler.

Kartoffel - just let me know when you are inbound.

Daniel - The FS2000 is ok. They shoot fine, but the thing that concerns me is that if you get a double feed, you need to disassemble the weapon to clear it. I have seen several go down in VTac and Magpul carbine courses.

I'm waiting next year for the Masada aka Remington / Bushmaster ACR and U.S. legal Tavor.

I bought the M&P 15-22 and Sig 522 (got 9 more in stock) for me and the family. I can't wait to bring them home.

I dig the Chinese SVD. I would have taken that home as my choice if I could buy any one of the guns shown.

The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

That's def one clean looking SVD... I'd love to have that thing... Rather have the Russian varient, but the Norincos are damn nice too (when are Chinese goods every nice? lol)
    When in doubt, ask Adler.

We have had some 86's and Tigers in that I have been SOooooo tempted to take home since I have no self control. Have a neat little H&K 51 SBR thats in transfer now that I was going to sign the papers on but the owner beat me to it XD

I likey watermelon size fireballs of a .308 in an 8 inch barrel

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Blindeye_03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Very nice, you work at one of the best shops in CA.

Also, I have the same suppressor on my AK... The draganov type. I love the way it looks, so mean looking!

Ever fired an FS2000? I know fatcat has one but other then that I don't know anyone else that has fired one (not that I can remember at the moment)... I really want to try that thing out, so if you ever get one, let me know, I'll supply the ammo and targets!
    I shot his fs2000 but it was back when I had just gotten my ar15. I personally didnt care for the way it felt since its a bullpup, but I didnt have any problems with the gun itself - infact I think they are DEAD sexy & wouldnt mind shooting one again now that I kind of know what I am doing

Let me know if your headed out to the range again. Ive got an ACOG on the FS2K now so Bullseye is kinda close range for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads