Washington Times Journalist requests feedback from gun owners
Close

This is a discussion on Washington Times Journalist requests feedback from gun owners within the General Gun Talk forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Greetings – my name is Tiffany Madison and I’m an independent journalist with Washington Times Digital Media. My column is titled Citizen Warrior and I ...

Greetings – my name is Tiffany Madison and I’m an independent journalist with Washington Times Digital Media. My column is titled Citizen Warrior and I cover civil liberties and veteran’s issues. Gun control is a hot topic as legislators attempt to introduce a wide array of measures to restrict the Second Amendment. A recent list of businesses that do not support the Second Amendment has emerged.

As gun owners and firearm advocates, are you increasingly taking your business to establishments that support your concealed carry or right to carry on premises? Or, are your attitudes remaining the same as they always have in regards to choosing establishments that allow you to carry? If trends continue, would you consider boycotting establishments that advocate for gun control politically or voice their “gun free zone” status as a business or organization publicly in support of gun control?

Do you feel that a new form of discrimination is emerging against lawful gun-owners? Are there steps the gun advocacy community can take to reach fence-sitters in the gun control debate?

My stance is pro Second Amendment as featured:

After recent shootings, Americans reject renewed calls for federal gun controls by Tiffany Madison, August 2012

Anti-gun Fox Sports journalist: NRA is the new KKK by Tiffany Madison, December 2012

Costas exploits Belcher tragedy to promote gun control agenda by Tiffany Madison, December 2012

Thank you.

bmm
    Do believe that Discrimination is arising! I can give you that!

All gun control is discrimination. It is the elitists controlling the masses. Gun control is social control and has nothing to do with crime or deterring violence.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

That is true. its a proven fact with a real world example in Georgia that the more citizens own guns the less crime there is and the better the economy gets. My beef with the government buying all of the ammunition is that as a new pistol owner, how am I supposed to practice? at .50 to 2.00 bucks a round on the rare occasion you can find some sold privately, how the heck am I supposed to feel confident in a no win situation about my ability to not miss?

Mike w. from kalamazoo

Support the NRA ! ! ! !!!

Remove Ads

Ads