A long shot; Does anyone have a 6position AR-15 butt stock?
Close

This is a discussion on A long shot; Does anyone have a 6position AR-15 butt stock? within the General Gun Talk forums, part of the Gun Forums category; The stock on my AR-15 got pwn3d and I need to replace it asap, only problem is that I can't afford a new one so ...

The stock on my AR-15 got pwn3d and I need to replace it asap, only problem is that I can't afford a new one so I thought maybe one of you guys has one laying around that you're not using that you could ship to me, of course I'll pay you via paypal or whatever you prefer.

I need to get it soon because I have a shooting course next weekend and I need my AR for this class.

It's probably a long shot, but you guys are my best hope. I don't care what brand or anything, hell, it doesn't even need to be a 6pos stock... It could be a folding, wire, anything but the A1 stock.

Also, an update to the site's progress: We're working on it... Just waiting for my website partner to help me out with certain things, don't fret, I'll give you advanced notice.

Thanks guys.

Where is it broken? You can rig it to be fixed most likely with a cordless driver, some epoxy, and some self tapping screws.

If the lever that locks it is broke, just put some epoxy on a self tapping screw and run the fucker in.

I wish I did have one, but all I have around is fixed stocks.

I always liked the older CAR15 4 position stocks better myself.

The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

ish
    I will sell you mine Daniel, I have been thinking about buying a different one anyways.

or at a minimum if you decide you don't like mine, you can at least borrow it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ish
    I will sell you mine Daniel, I have been thinking about buying a different one anyways.

or at a minimum if you decide you don't like mine, you can at least borrow it.

Thats very kind of you, Ryan,

Adler, you're right, I should just use the 4 point stock, eh? I don't know off hand, but the 4 and the 6 are the same length when they are fully extended, right? After shooting my friends AR with a 6 point magpul stock, it felt a lot longer then mine, but it could have just been other factors. Do you know off hand? If its the same Im going to go back to the 4 point becsause its reliable as hell and light weight as hell.

On that note, anyone know of any wire stocks like the AK-47S has for the AR-15? I'd love to have one.

Same length I think. You could go all vintage and buy the aluminum ones that essential arms sells. I always thought they balance the rifle better on non SBR guns.

I was considering building a XM177 with the old triangular hand guards and aluminum collapsible stock before the world went bat shit nuts.

If that is too pricey for you. Model 1 Sales has the old style ones at a decent cost.

The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

Neither here, nor there, but not everywhere.
    I've got a VLTOR rifle length Modstock I'll sell you, if you want it. Otherwise... Yeah, what Adler said.

Remove Ads

Ads