The Island Of Gunatics... Choose your destiny. - Page 3
Close

The Island Of Gunatics... Choose your destiny.

This is a discussion on The Island Of Gunatics... Choose your destiny. within the General Gun Talk forums, part of the Gun Forums category; I would just get a bunch of drunk redneck friends of mine, give them belt-fed machineguns, and tell them to shtto anyone they dont know ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would just get a bunch of drunk redneck friends of mine, give them belt-fed machineguns, and tell them to shtto anyone they dont know lol! (just tryin to be funny. i would actually do something different.)

Easy. I'd get 8 light, speedy guys, arm them with body armor, and paint and white signs. I'd have them paint "SAFE ZONE" on them, with arrows. They put these signs up all over the island. All signs would lead so a small killing field of my choosing. I'd bring a grill and a lot of steak, which I would set up in my killing zone.

The 9th guy would be in charge of grilling delicious steaks all day long, and I'd be above out of sight wit a suppressed ar-15 with subsonic rounds taking out the targets as they arrive one by one. Grill guy would be in charge of corpse removal as well.
    Be cruel, make someone Think.

AHHHHH finally i'm back lol been a long time, anyway.

I'm going old school on this 1, Flamethrowers. You never said we needed the bodies so we'll just burn it all and there is no1 else so who's gonna know they were in the safe zone or not? leave no witnesses.

So i'll take 7 of my compadres with throwers, 2 with small arms, ak, pistol, shotty grenades and such for tunnel work and support and that leaves me to man the grill, keep the beer cold and catch some fish.

I think being hunted would be much more interesting.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat
    Small nuke and a fast boat.
    Davy Crockett!!!

Radiation sickness will get the rest in 2 weeks max, about the same time it will take me to count all that money.
    Last edited by only mortal; 09-23-2007 at 09:56 AM.

I'd go with 2 2 man hunter teams, 2 2 man safe guarding teams, and rotate the other 2 men in and others out.

I'd cyclone the island, moving from the outside in. If I still didn't find them, light the sucker on fire and see what runs out. Then check what is left in the rubble.

I like a lot of the ideas posted here, creative and effective. Lot of things that I would do you guys already posted.

as an alternative, you could do this:

Get a team of troops, 4 snipers, 4 spotters and 2 infantry type commandos that are heavily armed. Set up sniper nests around the general area of the safety zones (quite a distance away) with full view of the safety zones, so nothing goes in without being shot.

The two commandos would work alone in the general area of the safety zone, setting up traps, snags, and hide out waiting for their prey.

The whole mission would be based on stealth... These criminals wouldn't even know we were there.

For equipment, IR vision as well as night vision G3, insane optics for the rifles and spotters. As for the rifles... I'm can't narrow down a specific rifle, but I'd be .50 cal for sure, I don't want surviors crawling into the safety zone. I want them to splatter.

Of course my guys would be in ghille suits and have small arms with them as well. FALs, grenades, pistols, etc...

Damn, I have way too many fantasies about this scenario. lol I know you guys do too, don't lie.

PS: The appache idea is great! I'd frigging LOVE that...

It'd also be cool to have a helo with a mini gun mounted on the side shooting tracers. *orgasm*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads