Teachers packing more than just books
Close

This is a discussion on Teachers packing more than just books within the General Gun Talk forums, part of the Gun Forums category; http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20070918...ntPIkkrt7q188F I personally think that if you have a CCW you should be allowed to carry on campus. It isn't like an 18 year old ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20070918...ntPIkkrt7q188F

I personally think that if you have a CCW you should be allowed to carry on campus. It isn't like an 18 year old can get one, so I don't think it'd be a big deal.

I for sure know that people don't go start gunfights at NRA meetings. Same as they don't go into a police station and start shooting. They go to where they think THEY are safe. Schools. Malls. Grocery stores.

Just like I heard a criminal say in an interview-"I don't care if the government says I can't carry a gun. Fuck, I don't care if they want me to have one or not. If I want to carry one, I'll go to a source on the street."

"What a robber is most scared of is not someone who'll call the cops or someone with a gun, but someone who has a gun and has the intent to defend themself."

From a felon charged with robbery and murder.

JMHO

I'm surprised that hasn't been more prominent on the national news.

Well, OJ robbing some store I guess is more important than day to day safety.

PS-I bet he wouldn't have robbed the store if he KNEW someone in there had a gun and would defend themself.

Remove Ads

Ads