And another Mag pouch thread
Close

This is a discussion on And another Mag pouch thread within the CCW Conceal Carry forums, part of the Gun Forums category; I've been back to carrying my various 1911's rather than my XD and USP Compact. In any event, no matter what I'm carrying, I always ...

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) mwink822's Avatar

I've been back to carrying my various 1911's rather than my XD and USP Compact. In any event, no matter what I'm carrying, I always carry spare mags in a Blackhawk CQC composite spare mag carrier, which quite frankly is uncomfortable, but it's great for my quick on, quick off needs. That said, I'd like to find some kind of leather mag carrier for my 1911 mags that doesn't require me the remove my belt th get the mag carrier off. Somethign like my IWB holsters with one way snap attachment would be ideal. Anyone have any ideas? The other bitch of the Blackhawk mag pouches is that they aren't as low profile as I'd like and also are quite noisy if I brush against something inadvertently.

Disregard, I just fished my old Wilson sharkskin double mag pouch out of the bottom of the holster box...what the hell it was doing in there I have no idea.

I have a Bianchi IWB mag pouch. It's leather, comfortable, and attaches via snap strap.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Prod
    I have a Bianchi IWB mag pouch. It's leather, comfortable, and attaches via snap strap.
    Thanks for the tip on teh Bianchi mag pouch. I'll have to track one down. It never dawned on me to go IWB with teh mag pouch.

MidwayUSA has them.

Remove Ads

Ads