Recommend a holster for my m&p9c - Page 2
Close

Recommend a holster for my m&p9c

This is a discussion on Recommend a holster for my m&p9c within the CCW Conceal Carry forums, part of the Gun Forums category; You may also want to look at Galco, or if you don't mind the wait, Milt Sparks. They make VERY NICE holsters. I recommend the ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) mwink822's Avatar
    You may also want to look at Galco, or if you don't mind the wait, Milt Sparks. They make VERY NICE holsters. I recommend the VMII

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) MrMcCrackin's Avatar
    hey mang~

Comp-Tac has AWSOME customer service:

What if I don’t like my holster?
    We have a thirty day return policy on all products, with a full refund or credit of the purchase price (less any shipping and handling charges). For full details see our Exchange/Return policy .

Exchanges & Returns

Our mission is to provide gear that meets your needs and lifestyle. That is the reason we offer a 30 day no questions asked, no BS exchange/return policy on all gear purchased directly from Comp-Tac. If the gear does not meet your needs or lifestyle we will exchange it or refund the purchase price of the item excluding shipping & handling fees. Please note that we cannot accept exchanges or return on custom orders. Differences on exchanged items will be added or refunded to your original order less shipping and handling.

Customer is responsible for return shipping fees and must have a return material authorization (RMA# issued by Comp-Tac customer service) clearly visible on the outside of the package. Please contact customer service at 281-209-3040 for a RMA#. Packages sent to Comp-Tac without a RMA# may incur delays in processing or be refused. The exchange/return policy is deemed void in the case of any modification, alteration, or abuse of the product.

Note: Belts and Minotaur holsters may require a 20% restocking fee if leather is deemed to be unsellable upon return.

so - check out the return policy of the other brands - then order both and return the one you dont like?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

My hoster fits good in my spot ... which is about 4 o'clock.... 3 o"clock and 2:30 don't feel good to me...but then again I don't like a piece of metal pushing against my hip bone directly. Sitting down, which is what I do for 10 hours a day, every day, is pretty comfortable for me. As far as the car situation, You'll notice it a bit more than if you're sitting down on a couch. I drive an '02 WRX which is blessed with stiffer seats than basically an STi. Its not painful, but it is noticable.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) mwink822's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindeye_03

edit: DeSantis doesnt seem to make anything worth buying for the m&p9c in black - they have one in tan but I dont want to change the color of my gun like my 228 had happen.

.. this thread shows a lot of praise for the crossbreed supertuck and some for the minotaur mtac
    I have carried my TRP in a tan DeSantis IWB everyday for well over a year and have experienced no issues with discoloration. If DeSantis doesn't do it for you, Galco is a good alternative as is Bianchi. If you want a GREAT holster go with Milt Sparks, Horseshoe, or Tucker Gunleather. The only problem that the aforementioned three makers have is that they tend to take quite a while to produce and deliver a holster.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Blindeye_03's Avatar
    I ended up ordering a crossbreed supertuck this morning... I read a lot of good things about them (and the mtac) on georgia packing's website.

Anyways, I got my Georgia Firearms License on Tuesday (yesterday) and I was waiting for that till I ordered the holster - didnt want to jinx myself by getting a holster and getting denied for something (yes I am paranoid and I have a 100% clean record ).

got my supertuck today and wow its nice but I am still debating if its the one for me. I have a 32" waist and my beltman belt is (its horsehide w/ the velcro insert) a 34" belt - well with the holster its out to the 36" hole Maybe its the horsehide?

I guess ill be ordering a new freaking belt but this time itll be the regular 1.5" bull hide and I guess itll have to be a 36" sized belt.

Someone will chime in with the rule, But I think it WAS 2 sizes up when ordering a gun belt

I thought that too but apparently its 3 or 4 when getting a kydex.

I measured my belt correctly and the beltman wont help me out - wouldnt even offer to sell me a belt that was returned. So I probably wont be buying another one of his belts. I did size it according to his site and even stuck my gun in my belt like he said. Oh well, I am going to try and sell the one I got since there is nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mattxander12
    Someone will chime in with the rule, But I think it WAS 2 sizes up when ordering a gun belt
    +12345

this ia why i go with a Wilderness Instructor belt - 2 sizes bigger, but yet i can get it to fit with or without CCW rig

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads