Scenario: attacked in your driveway - Page 3
Close

Scenario: attacked in your driveway

This is a discussion on Scenario: attacked in your driveway within the CCW Conceal Carry forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Originally Posted by Fuzz541 And just another thought: a direct side kick to the knee as he is stepping down could put him out of ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) MrMcCrackin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz541
    And just another thought: a direct side kick to the knee as he is stepping down could put him out of the fight. There's no way he can quickly unweight the leg. And with all that weight being absorbed straight down by the knee and leg as he compresses it, even moderate pressure in the wrong direction could collapse his knee, crippling him.

wow - so crippling the guy is better than dressing like nancy and running like your hair is on fire?

LOL

j/k -.......kill kill kill my landlord.....

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Janq's Avatar
    I'm not going to let a rhino get near enough to me to touch my Cheetah build type body.
    The risk factor is too high toward injury. All he needs to do is lay/sit/stand on top of me or by chance hit me hard enough to stun my body or brain even just for a couple of seconds and he has the upper hand. At that point the disablement & death clock begins to tick off seconds faster than an SRT-4 can race through a school zone.

Instead I'll cheat as there is no 'fair' in a street fight. I'll run and put distance, and time to plan a reaction, between he and I. I'll make use of force equalizing tools and methods. I'll use camoflauge and cover, and if owrst comes to worst bend over to pick up a huge handfull of dirt to throw at his face or if I'm down smash in his eyes.

I'm not going to let some big man 100+ lbs. heavier in real hard to move nevermind pickup mass get next to muchless his hands on me.
    Ever try to pickup a dog that weighs 100+ lbs., and who doesn't want to be picked up/moved/handled?
    Thats work...and it's only a dog that weighs _less_ than you do.
    Now imagine trying to do same with an angry crazy adrenalin powered bipedal grown ass man who assumedly because he's country/blue collar has time hardened fists the size of cantalopes.
    As well it's going to be difficult to put a shoulder or foot into the belly of a guy who is only 5'8" off the ground, especially if as in my case you're taller by 6 inches.

For folks to understand what kind of size this attacker would have been here is a pic of a _woman_ who reports herself to be 5'8" @ 280 lbs.
    Any man would have a difficult time fighting this lady if she went off the hook crazy and rushed in a give me back my baby type of mode...

Link to this ladies page posting the above photo and her physical stats - http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/508-300.shtml
    Link to a photographic height & weight chart of varying real and average American people - http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodie...htweight.shtml

Now imagine if she were a man, being stronger, quicker, with more endurance, and possibly even more determined?!
    In prison persons of mass like this are taken care of with multiple guards not one. Fighting off muchless beating down a person this large would be no easy task at all, not even for Jackie Chan.

No thanks...puff, puff, pass.

I'll leave the wraslin' and tusslin' to Ric Flair and those dudes on UFC.
    Myself I want to and will survive, by any means necessary, and going hand to hand even if I myself weighed nearly as much as 280 unfit average fat American lbs. would not be my first choice if any other options at all were available to me as a means to an end.
    Keep in mind the attackers mass from a dead stop run of just 20 to 30' resulted in him leaving as stated a _big dent_ in the guys car. It'll take at least 320lbs. of man to slow that kind of mass down muchless absorb the impact and thats not to say you wouldn't suffer injury yourself or worst a concussion upon being slammed rearward into your own car, an immoveable object, as the unstoppable force of a rhino busts into your own chest & gut.

- Janq
    Last edited by Janq; 04-05-2007 at 05:43 PM.

Definitely beat feet back to the relative safety of your domicile. And I'd like to further point out that if a person is in my driveway, I'm insisting that I help him or he get the fuck out pronto. Being a person always skeptic of the unknown, I'm on red alert at the first tonal resistance. No matter the size.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Janq's Avatar
    BTW...The Ultimate Warrior was reported to be ~280 lbs (probably closer to 235) and I figure he was maybe 6'.
    I'm telling you a man greater than say 220lbs. at 6' is a lot of bear to tussle with even if he might be totally out of shape and look like Dom DeLuise.
    The risk is high.

For the old school WWF fans...

The Ultimate Warrior from 'Parts Unknown'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl4p5FYKsIg

- Janq

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) MrMcCrackin's Avatar
    bawahahahahahahaha

Yeah, I'm with the runners, despite my earlier comments. Create distance, continue to assess, wear him out.

The actual defender is not a runner, as stated, so he did what I think is the best he could. Sidestep, let Tubby Butterman bounce himself off the car, then finish the job with a fusillade of blows.

The guy in question is as good natured and friendly as anybody I know. To a fault, sometimes. But when he reaches his limit, he's the last guy in the world - 50 or not - that you want to fuck with.

I goofed earlier. I was thinking kinetic energy. F = M*A (oops). In addition I'm with everyone else on this one. I'm dodging/outrunning a guy that big and out of shape before I ever try to go fisticuffs. I have just always wondered what kind of damage one could do at a full sprint with a then well planted hit/kick what have you e.g. that lady getting stabbed repeatedly in the parking lot with no one helping her. First thing that came to my mind was how much you could stun someone (the attacker) with a surprise full sprint hit.

Curiously yours,
    Petrus

Response

I kick him in the dick,maybe bust his knee caps out while hes down,and if im pissed off enough cut him up put his pieces in cement blocks and dump it in the ocean,Or call the cops after i Kicked him in the nut and busted his knee caps out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads