Outdoor and Fishing Gear Inventory Reduction Sale
Close

This is a discussion on Outdoor and Fishing Gear Inventory Reduction Sale within the Camera Land forums, part of the Vendors Member Section category; As many of you may or may not know I am associated with Pelagic Outfitters , the premier off shore fishing/tackle shop on Long Island. ...

As many of you may or may not know I am associated with Pelagic Outfitters, the premier off shore fishing/tackle shop on Long Island. I wanted to share a great opportunity with you......

It's that time of the year when we are preparing to do a store wide inventory, so we are running a call in inventory reduction sale through the end of June

Any of you who have ever worked in a retail operation know how tedious counting inventory can be. The best way to prepare for a store wide inventory count is to have a sale and sell everything so there's less to count

The manufacturers get all tweekey about this so we cannot put crazy low pricing on our Website so we are asking you to give us a call, 631-225-8862 so we can hook you up.

When you call in, 631-225-8862, please speak with my partner Chris.

A few examples of great deals:
    Grundens Sund 811 Waist Pants in Yellow reduced from $69.99 to only $39.99

Grundens Sund 760 Pullover Shirt (S760) in blue or yellow reduced from $79.99 to only $39.99

Grundens GAGE Fish On Hooded Jacket in Red or Tarragon 50% off, reduced from $89.99 to only $44.99

Grundens Weather GAGE Jackets in Black or Brown reduced from $89.99 to only $59.99

Grundens Weather-Boss Hooded Jacket in Brown reduced from $99.99 to only $59.99

Tormenter Waterman 5 Pocket Board Short 50% off, reduced from $44.95 to only $$22.49

Wave Life Shorts reduced to only $9.99

Great for the boat, truck or garage this Old Harbor Outfitters Deck Master is reduced 80% from $49.95 to only $9.99

Fathom Offshore Shorts
    Prop Wash
    Spencer Hybrid
    Layday Hybryd
    Rip Current
    20% off

Fin-Nor Marquesa 2 Speed Reels 25% off

Penn International V Reels:
    12VSX only $399.99
    16VSX only $429.99
    30VSW only $459.99
    50VSX only $499.99
    50VW only $399.99

Caza Offshore Lures 30% off

OTI Jinkster, Jackal, Juggernut Jigs 2 for $11.99

If we have it in stock we will give you a great deal so please give us a call, 6131-225-8862 so we can hook you up

Sounds really cool, might look through this website soon

Interesting, I was just searching for some fishing tools to fix my fishing rob because I have plans to go fishing this week. Unfortunately, I didn't find a good website to order all those tools. I've heard that there are a lot of scammers on the internet and better to be aware of buying something on the internet because you might be tricked. Of course, there are some good websites like https://thenatureinsider.com/guide-to-fishing/ but better to be careful. Here you can actually find tools that will help you fix your fishing rob. Good luck to you.
    Last edited by FiFian; 12-30-2020 at 12:05 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads