CLASSIC ARMY G36K NEED HELP
Close

This is a discussion on CLASSIC ARMY G36K NEED HELP within the Airsoft forums, part of the Gun Forums category; my ICS Mp5's gear box cracked today and im getting a G36K and i need to no is there any info on them that peeps ...

my ICS Mp5's gear box cracked today and im getting a G36K and i need to no is there any info on them that peeps dont like, like are they too long, they suck in fps any thing that anyones herd or dosent like about em i need as much help as i can get cause i desperatly need a new gun

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) ORCA's Avatar
    CA's are nice guns in general. But there are some quality issues with them in relation to the upgraded internals (I found this out on my CA249). The main prob being that the stronger spring tend to strip the piston teeth when using a 9.6 in sustained full auto. Bottom line with most CA AEG's please make sure you are comfortable with doing gearbox work/adjustments if needed.

More specifically on the CA36K, Body is strong and rigid due to the fiber reinforced plastic used. I personally do not like the 3x built on scope. It's a very small eye/objective area, maybe about 3/4 of an inch in diameter and the eye relief makes you have to sit pretty close which may be a prob if you need to use goggles/mask in a skirmish. Other prob when looking throuogh the scope isit seems to give a slightly fish eyed/ distorted iamge. Only other disadvantage I see is your stuck with the 3x sight. This version does not have an upper rail like the G36c.

Good gun for the intermediate/experienced player tho.

Good review with pics here. You see how small the scope lenses are. Keep in mind this review includes cosmetic upgrades on a CA36K. Alot of stuff in the review does not come standard.
    http://www.airsoftretreat.com/review...duct=26&cat=22

i presently own a ca 36k andi really like it ,but the only major problem to me and ORCA said it to,the 3x scope.i took mine off and put in a 36c carry handle.alsoif you have 95 dollars extra check out the full folding stock.it comes witha battery.i am also upgrading minein a week.

Remove Ads

Ads