CLASSIC ARMY AUG A1!!!!!!!!
Close

This is a discussion on CLASSIC ARMY AUG A1!!!!!!!! within the Airsoft forums, part of the Gun Forums category; ok so i went on the CA website and itr said they released it but i havent found any shops that sell them on the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok so i went on the CA website and itr said they released it but i havent found any shops that sell them on the internent. does any1 knmow where i can buy 1? if not im gunna wait till AEX gets em cuz they said there gunna get them but i dont know when.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) ORCA's Avatar
    There's a very good reason AEX said they don't know when they are going to get them... Classic Army sent all dealers a letter that they are delayed at least a month (or late April '06 at the time of the last letter). This is the 2nd or 3rd time they pushed back on delivery. This is a delay on both the CA AUG and G3/MC51.

A good rule of thumb on new releases is first check the Hong Kong retailer websites. When they show up as "In Stock" items in Hong Kong, then it will be about 2 weeks for them to be stock here in the US.

i dont know if this solves your problem bro..but here's a site with an aug its a TM though but im just tryin to help http://www.depot53.com/display/type/AEG/FAMAS-STEYR/ lata.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

yeah the TM aug....i dont really like it as much the CA version but thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by ORCA
    There's a very good reason AEX said they don't know when they are going to get them... Classic Army sent all dealers a letter that they are delayed at least a month (or late April '06 at the time of the last letter). This is the 2nd or 3rd time they pushed back on delivery. This is a delay on both the CA AUG and G3/MC51.

A good rule of thumb on new releases is first check the Hong Kong retailer websites. When they show up as "In Stock" items in Hong Kong, then it will be about 2 weeks for them to be stock here in the US.
    ok

Neither here, nor there, but not everywhere.
    On the plus side, and on a utterly unrelated note, STAR finally released their SL-9. And it's only... What, 4 months behind schedule?

they have them instock at www.airsoft-armory.com but their shipping is a little steep.

damnit! if i knew earlier i wouldve got but i got a pistol last nite so i guess i gotta save up. but thatnks now i know where it is.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) ORCA's Avatar
    Keep in mind that's a Hong Kong shop. So the price may look good but you'll need to factor $60-$100 shipping depending on what you get.

yeah AEX was telling me about that so they wouldnt price match over seas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads