Close

Century Arms JW2000?

This is a discussion on Century Arms JW2000? within the Shotguns forums, part of the Gun Forums category; I've been itchin for a side by side shotgun for a long time. It looks like JG is giving these Century Arms JW2000's away http://www.jgsales.com/product_info....oducts_id/2615 ...

Question Century Arms JW2000?

I've been itchin for a side by side shotgun for a long time. It looks like JG is giving these Century Arms JW2000's away

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info....oducts_id/2615

This would basically be a trunk gun... just something simple I could depend on to get me home if a natural disaster strikes while I'm on the road

These Norinco made guns are usually really really rough and function is so so. I would save up for a Stoeger or find a used Baikal/EAA/Remington Spartan and get a lot better gun.
    The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

For an extra $100 I'll take the Stoeger

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Blindeye_03's Avatar
    Century Arms? EWW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blindeye_03
    Century Arms? EWW!!!!

Just the importer in this case. The only Chinese guns that can still be imported are shotguns. Which sucks because the Norinco 1911 guns were made of just about the hardest steel I have ever seen.
    The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Nose Nuggets's Avatar
    why the heck would you want a 2 round shotgun for anything other then shooting fowl that cant shoot back? if you want a dependable firearm for the trunk to get you home if the SHTF, you want an 870 or a 1300. could you imagine trying to reload a double barrel break action shotgun under stress, at night, in the rain? fuck that.

Well they are utterly dependable guns for one. And just like a revolver they are about idiot proof. If you get a dual trigger gun you can really put the hurt on a single target.

It strikes me as the lightest, most dependable thing for the money.

Well I would say a Maverick 88 would be as cheap and have more firepower.

Ads