Close

Come And Take It

This is a discussion on Come And Take It within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Here is the tattoo I got a few hours ago, I figured you guys would enjoy it. The outline Finished My rifle that she went ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Come And Take It

Here is the tattoo I got a few hours ago, I figured you guys would enjoy it.

The outline

Finished

My rifle that she went off

I think she did a fantastic job, especially for someone who just finished their apprenticeship.

Annihilator Mr. Head Gun brucelee's Avatar
    At first, only seeing the top picture (when it wasn't finished) I thought it was the finished product so I wasn't go to reply because my parents always taught me to keep my mouth shut if I didn't have nice to say, and I usually try to follow that rule... BUT, then i saw the second and finished picture and I gotta say, she did a damn fine job of making that gun look good!

Are you getting a border or anything done? Or does it stay like that? (Which is nice as it is right now)
    When in doubt, ask Adler.

PS: The one thing I would have changed was to rid the tat of the EOTech, cuz in the years to come that rifle will always be familiar and people will know exactly what it is, but 15 years from now people are going to see the EOTech and be like "What's that?"... Newbie shooters who weren't around during the EOTech's reign. hehehe... Iron sights never get old or boring!

Actually, this thread inspired me, I'm going to get the same style tattoo, only with the most beautiful gun ever made featured instead, and the rifle I speak of is the FN FS2000!

I can just see it now...

hahha, I can just see people scratching their heads and wondering what the tattoo was even of! Most people probably don't even know it's a rifle!
    Last edited by brucelee; 10-14-2009 at 12:00 AM.

I had originally thought about getting a rectangular outline but I figured then it would look like it was in a box, then I thought about getting a tatered flag but in the drawing it took away from the rifle and was distracting. I thought about getting just iron sights before but I carry that rifle everyday at work and it was the first ar I ever bought and it's by far my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by carney
    I had originally thought about getting a rectangular outline but I figured then it would look like it was in a box, then I thought about getting a tatered flag but in the drawing it took away from the rifle and was distracting. I thought about getting just iron sights before but I carry that rifle everyday at work and it was the first ar I ever bought and it's by far my favorite.

That's cool man, I'm glad it has meaning. Meaning is what tattoos are all about (for me at least). I never understood why people would get pointless tattoos with some design they like just for the fact that they happen to like the design, not because it has any meaning to them...

That's awesome. I love the text, "Come and take it"

I like it!

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Nose Nuggets's Avatar
    very well done. i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    the most beautiful gun ever made - the FN FS2000!
    I covet one of those with all my twisted black little heart, but I can't say I'd go so far as to call it beautiful.

The FN 2000 looks like it was designed by someone into Dutch bondage movies.
    The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads