***The Four Rules of Gun Safety*** - Page 2
Close

***The Four Rules of Gun Safety***

This is a discussion on ***The Four Rules of Gun Safety*** within the New Members forums, part of the Gun Forums category; My firearm is always loaded. I destroy what I point it at. I pull the trigger to use deadly force. I train and then train ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My firearm is always loaded. I destroy what I point it at. I pull the trigger to use deadly force. I train and then train some more and I train again to train my automatic responses to be aware during periods of extra high doses of adrenalin of what is in the path of any projectile I will send downrange as I point my loaded firearm at while pulling the trigger to kill whatever is in that path the projectile may take.

There is absolutely no time or reasons to play games with real loaded firearms, none period.

Rule #1 is actually an impossible rule. It is 100% impossible to not have 2 modes and to "pretend" that a gun is always loaded. A couple examples of why this is impossible would be field stripping/ cleaning or even losing a gun. You cannot safely handle a gun as if it is loaded when tearing it down and if you are loading a gun you cannot act as if it is loaded. Trigger Time Ohio

We are top legit and reliable suppliers of top quality marijuana strains and other marijuana products.For more information contact us on +1(254)294-5580 or whatsapp same number or visit our website on https://www.marijuana-cannabis-health.com.
    Warm regards

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

We are top legit and reliable suppliers of top quality marijuana strains and other marijuana products.For more information contact us on +1(254)294-5580 or whatsapp same number or visit our website on https://www.marijuana-cannabis-health.com.
    Warm regards

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads