Gun Forums banner

Please help! Need some advice on where to get some special ammo :D

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Archie001! 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I got my husband a double barreled .22 magnum cimarron derringer and an awesome gun-safe for his wedding present! The problem is we can't find .22 magnum ammunition for a derringer anywhere! It's not in such short supply for rifles but there are no local or online stores that I can get the ammo for him. I know he really wants to fire it (he calls it his suit gun... for fancy occasions ;) If any of you know of a box here or there... we don't need many. Just 25-50 so he can fire it a few times and have it present for special events! Silly guy! So please help my green beret out... We're willing to pay $32+ for a 50 box full. I really want to be a good wife and do a little something to brighten his day since he works so hard so if any of you have some ammo you'd be willing to part with please let me know at ellen-anderson-21-@-gmail-.com (no dashes.) He'd particularly like Speer 40 grain GDHP-SB or Speer 40 grain GDHP-SB

#4 ·
I shoot CCI standard velocity or Green Tag (same thing but certified for target work). I find it in most retail gun shops, not sure if Walmart has it normally or not.

If all else fails, look on line at SGAmmo.com or sgammo.com. They carry it at the moment (some ammo is seasonal or depending on manufacturer).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.