Close

Hurricane HK416 Conversion Kits - Shipping May 25th

This is a discussion on Hurricane HK416 Conversion Kits - Shipping May 25th within the Airsoft forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Up to now you can score the HK416 Metal body for your M4. If you searched you could even find the HK Style Iron Sights, ...

Hurricane HK416 Conversion Kits - Shipping May 25th

Up to now you can score the HK416 Metal body for your M4. If you searched you could even find the HK Style Iron Sights, but the RIS foregrip hasn't been available. Good news for HK fans!

Hurricane is releasing a full HK416 Conversion kit on May 25th:

http://www.thunder-sports.com.tw/en/

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Website
    INCLUDING
    AL. Die Casting Metal Body
    6061T6 Free-Floating Rail System
    Steel Outer Barrels & Flash Suppressor
    Three Types Exchangeable Barrel Length (10 / 14.5 / 16.5 Inches)
    Rear Sight & Flip up Front Sight
    Collapsible Battery Stock With 6061T6 Receiver Extension & Nut
    Battle Grip
    Metal Gas Block & Realistic Gas System
    Metal Hop-up Chamber
    Dummy Bolt Parts

Required for Operation-

Type II Gear Box
    M16 Magazine
    M16 Motor
    M16 Receiver Parts
    Hop-Up Rubber set
    Inner Barrel

It will be available at 25 of May.
    Should be in Hong Kong Retailers about 1 week after the 25th and US 2 weeks.

Neither here, nor there, but not everywhere.
    On the subject of the HK416, apperently, VFC (GB-Tech) will soon be releasing an HK416, FNC, SCAR-L, MK43(?), and maybe others that I'm forgetting. I'd post a link, but I'm too lazy to find the page with the actual information, seeing as how it's 1:30 AM. Google it. :P

um.. yeah but all those are speculation for now. wait til VFC GB-tech actually post it on their website. Those posts off Arnies origianlly were showing the Airsoft Extreme SCAR pics as "VFC" pics...

http://aex.fullmetalimage.com/galler...g2_itemId=3489

Also the Airsoft Retreat post shows a pasted text from an email "from VFC". There's no way of validating it until they post it on their website officially. Keep in mind VFC/GB-tech have announced they are "workign on" items/guns that they never ended up producing.

Back on topic. The Hurrican HK416 kits are shipping. Hope to have some pics of them built up soon! (And maybe take 1 home) maybe by the time of Airsoft Expo!

Actually, the SCAR pic I saw was the VFC prototype, not from AEX. But yeah, back to topic.

Wow really... well if your talking about this "confirmed" pic. (This is from the orignal Airsoft Retreat posting)

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/galler..._PROTOTYPE.jpg

Then all I can say is wait until this pic is at least hosted on the VFC website proper. See the big prob with the original post is everything they copy and pasted cannot actually be confirmed right now. Unless you are the original recipient of the email and attached pics from VFC, there's really no way to confirm any of this.

Who can verify where that pic came from or who created it. You just have to blindly believe it came from VFC. If the original poster who recieved this info could have posted the actually orig email with routing info it would be very easy to confirm if it indeed came from VFC. Prob is that's all conveniently stripped out.

As far as the rumors of an FNC, Asahi already made this version in the 1990's. it never really sold well.

I really hope VFC comes out with all of these but the prob is the info you are quoting hasn't been verified. Anyone can send themselves an email from VFC or whoever stating whatever.

I say leave the this rumor to the other airsoft forums to tard over.

When we can actually verify the news then I think it's worth posting here.

Step 1: Go to www.babelfish.altavista.com
    Step 2: Enter www.gb-tech.jp into the "Translate web page" box
    Step 3: Select "Japanese to English" for the language
    Step 4: Click "Translate"

Looks like it's been confirmed. (Somewhat)

(By the way, your "confirmed" pic is broken.)

1. That's YOUR confirmed pic. IMG is there. You just have to click on the link.

2. Believe what you want. Somewhat confirmed and confirmed = tard war. I typically wait until the item ships or a reputable retailer says they are incoming. 1 thing of interest. On the last VFC release of the AK74UN, AEX seemed to be the first retailers to have it in stock to ship. Even before HK retailers like WGC. If AEX could confirm any of the info that at least be a step in the right direction.

3. I don't need to translate a Japanese page.. since I'm Japanese and can read it... Only thing that page is confirming is the HK-416 and MK43Mod0. The MK43Mod 0 was supposed to ship 03/22/06... Not really impressed about the 416 since Hurricane's kit is already shipping. Once 1 Chinese company comes out with a product, you end up seeign a few private labeling the same product soon after. As stated before, VFC/GB-Tech has a long history of announcing stuff and delivery dates and not meeting them.

Anyway let's end this BS. If you want to make your point as you know what VFC is doing and when they will deliver product, I vote to title you "VFC info master". And since you are the master of the info, can you tell us all if the announced MK43 or HK416 will be conversion kits or full AEG's... If you're just arguing for arguments sake, you win.

My point still is, today none of that info is confirmed. When VFC claims "Coming Soon" it does not mean they will actually deliver.

I'm not trying to argue or say who knows more about what (I thought that was obvious). Also, I didn't know (or, no offense, care) that you are Japanese, I was just providing that, since I'm not. Also, neither of us know that that's "my" confirmed pic, since I can't see it, and you don't know what I saw or where. Another thing, although the link is there, there is no image (unless you mean the text? ) I also don't depend on a retailer to tell me when something is released, because half the time, they don't know when it will be released either. Back when STAR first announced the L85 series (and at the same time, that ZeroOne would be the exclusive UK retailer), I asked both ZeroOne AND STAR to send me an email when they were released (by following the link on their pages). At the time, the pictures of the prototype on STAR's website specifically stated that they would be released by Christmas '05. Obviously, that didn't happen. And I'm still waiting for that notification email of their release. I'm also not arguing about the quality of the Hurricaine kit, because obviously, you have sources and/or experience with it firsthand, my whole point in the first place was just to point out that VFC may be releasing a full gun at some point in the future.

And I quote:

On the subject of the HK416, apperently, VFC (GB-Tech) will soon be releasing an HK416, FNC, SCAR-L, MK43(?), and maybe others that I'm forgetting. I'd post a link, but I'm too lazy to find the page with the actual information, seeing as how it's 1:30 AM. Google it.
    Note the use of "apperently" rather than "I know" or "I have confirmed" or anything like that. (Although, I will grant you that I shouldn't have said "VFC will soon be" after that, but it's too late now, isn't it?)

And in closing, I agree, let's stop this.

Agreed. I'd just like keep the rumors to the Arnie's and Airsoft Retreat's and other airsoft sites and away from here.

Ads